zaterdag 13 februari 2016

Love the love ♥

Love the love

True love isn’t easy
Love isn’t easy
Saying I love you isn’t easy too
People always afraid to say I love you
Afraid to the response of other people
Or the silence that might follow

But when I am with you I realize that
I love your twinkling eyes
I love your sweet voice
I love your crazy laugh
I love your beautiful lashes
I love your soft belly
I love your smell

Don’t forget your cuddles
And after realizing I want to scream
I want to scream it
At the top of my lungs
Just get to it
Off of my tongue
And out from the back of my throat
Just screaming that
That …
                                                                                      … I love you


Happy (belated) valentine’s day ♥

                       

Geen opmerkingen: