zondag 17 mei 2015

A typical day.

A typical day 

Okay this will be my first article in English. First, I'll say there's nobody worse English than I can write. This article can't be long, because my English vocabulary isn't big. Sorry for that. I wanna try to write English because next year (or that following year) I will do exams in English, and yes that would be a disaster. But maybe if I try to write English, it will be better next year. Sorry for all the mistakes in my letter(s), I try to be better in it. I promise! :)

Well today is a typical day that you're sitting at a table with a cup of tea and thinking about life. And you have so many ideas in your head, but when you'll write it on a paper, you forget everything. On a moment like that, I want to walk outside. Walking outside. See the beautiful green trees, the wind that blows in my hair, smells the oxygen from the nature. It is perfect! When I walk around I can forget everything and I like that. Thinking about nothing is just relaxing. When I came back, I want something to eat. Haha, most of the time I am very hungry. At the moment I like to eat apple with cinnamon. If you never eat it, just do it, it is delicious! Then I am ready to learn something for school or ready for reading a book. I want to read more books, but school makes me to have no time for it. :( So I am waiting for the summerholiday. Then I'll read so many books as I can haha. Ooh I have so many plans for the summerholiday. First, I want to take a job. Not a job where I can earn money, but working for a charity. I want to have some new things for my CV. :P I think that I want to work with kids or something. And I'll take a course for English and Maths (I dont know how you describe this, its not maths. It's to count and that kind of things). I have plans to meeting a lot of friends. Some friends who lived a big distance for me. So I hope I can see them in the summerholiday. Oh and I wanna  a lot for my blog. But I don't know how to do all of this. So on this moment Im still thinking how to do everything in 6 weeks. (It feels like it's impossible, but we'll see). Okay I write one of the most worst letters that probably somebody ever write in English. But I deal with my English language problem haha. We'll its now enough, I think that if I write more now. You'll get headache haha. So I am going to end this letter. Maybe I write something else in English, but now its enough for a long time haha. Okay, people have a nice day. The next post will be in Dutch. Loves xx





Geen opmerkingen: